Friday, August 31, 2007

Who Knew?

Well I got bored and did this blogalyzer thing. It thinks I'm a clear, selfish intellectual focused on the present who writes like a girl. Interesting. Of course I doubt that their method is worth much, but I find it curious that I have a feminine writing style - I never would have thought that. Anyway, I consider it a compliment.

The Blogalyser reveals...

Your blog/web page text has an overall readability index of 16.
This suggests that your writing style is intellectual
(to communicate well you should aim for a figure between 10 and 20).
Your blog has 6 sentences per entry, which suggests your general message is distinguished by clarity
(writing for the web should be concise).

CHARACTER MATRIX


male malefemalefemale
self oneselfgroupworldworld
past pastpresentfuturefuture

Your text shows characteristics which are 17% male and 83% female
(for more information see the Gender Genie).
Looking at pronoun indicators, you write mainly about your social circle, then the world in general and finally yourself. Also, your writing focuses primarily on the present, next the future and lastly the past.

Find out what your blogging style is like!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a 15 with about 75% male. I am a man's man just like Meatwad!

Angela/SciFiChick said...

Ack. I got a 71% male. And a readability index of 11.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...